We are always interested to meet with new talent across a range of disciplines including Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Finance and Retail.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Launched in 2009, ME+EM was created to provide intelligent wardrobe solutions for women who wanted beautiful, versatile, on-trend clothes that would last beyond a single season. Our collections are wearable, flattering and comfortable, designed to take you from that first cup of coffee, through your busiest of days then into formal or laid back evenings. Flattering side stripe trousers, leg-lengthening jumpsuits, forever chic cashmere, go-with-everything tees and our signature layering shirts.
In other words, Intelligent Style that you will love now and wear forever.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ME+EM
Working alongside the Founder, Commercial Director and Retail Operations Manager, you will set and maintain VM standards across all stores and concessions. You will work with Merchandising and store teams to optimise product sell through while upholding the brand visual aesthetic. You will also create and design concepts for new locations to realise the brand vision through retail stores.
*Please note this role requires flexible hours including early morning and evenings, and occasional weekends and overnights.
- Complete store visits to execute monthly VM strategies and standards with founder and store team
- Work with merchandising on incoming deliveries and stock placement plans for stores
- Develop window concepts throughout the year to align with larger actions including Christmas and seasonal sale
- Utilise visual display guidelines to maintain standards and train teams
- VM guidelines and standards aligned to new stock deliveries and products with visual dominance online and in brochures
- Window standards and installation
- Update all store images and windows monthly
- Ensure all store collateral is aligned to the brand and company guidelines
- Maintaining accessories for stores: flowers, candles, books, etc.
- Work with Art Department to ensure all graphics and imagery are brand aligned
- Work with Marketing on seasonal in store events
Store Design & Development:
- Maintain and build upon the ME+EM visual design concept for all new and existing stores
- Design and plan new store shop fits aligned to the brand strategy, budgets and launch deadlines
- Own relationship, communication and budget with store building team
- Work with Commercial Director to manage all associated store costs in line with the annual budget
- Consistently review stores for potential upgrades (mirrors, music, lighting, etc.)
If you’ve got what it takes and want to join us on our exciting journey, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your covering letter and CV to email@example.com