We are always interested to meet with new talent across a range of disciplines including Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Finance and Retail.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Launched in 2009, ME+EM was created to provide intelligent wardrobe solutions for women who wanted beautiful, versatile, on-trend clothes that would last beyond a single season. Our collections are wearable, flattering and comfortable, designed to take you from that first cup of coffee, through your busiest of days then into formal or laid back evenings. Flattering side stripe trousers, leg-lengthening jumpsuits, forever chic cashmere, go-with-everything tees and our signature layering shirts.
In other words, Intelligent Style that you will love now and wear forever.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ME+EM
We currently have an opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our eCommerce team based in our Head Office in West London.
This role will report into the Digital Marketing manager. You will be responsible for developing and executing the social media strategy across all ME+EM social media accounts.
- Develop a social media strategy that aligns with the ME+EM brand values.
- Manage all social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter.
- Responsible for organic social posting.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing manager to help optimise the paid social campaigns.
- Plan a social media content calendar, working closely with Content manager.
- Increase ME+EM follower numbers and engagement across all social media accounts.
- Report on all social media activity and continually work to optimise all channels.
- Monitor and facilitate social media relationships: respond to posts and develop discussions.
- Help create specific content for each of the social channels, working with the Content manager and the Visual Content and Production manager.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in growth of social accounts.
- Knowledge of paid social ads (Facebook & Instagram) is preferable.
- Previous work experience within fashion or beauty industry.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ME+EM is looking for a bright, enthusiastic intern to join our Marketing team to assist our Visual Content + Production Manager on a variety of projects.
This 3-month internship is an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of taking product from shoot to customer, and will involve working closely across departments.
- Assist with production of brand campaigns, e-commerce and street style shoots.
- Ensure the creatives and locations data base is up-to- date.
- Help produce contact sheets and plan visual content for shoots, social media and e-commerce.
- Research new ideas for content creation.
- Help ensure all visual content is correctly filed.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop / InDesign necessary.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A motivated team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- A good eye for detail
Please submit your CV to email@example.com
We are currently seeking a confident, sophisticated and eloquent sales assistant for our luxury women’s clothing brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.
- Have previous experience in retail (ideally within women’s luxury clothing) and be able to provide exceptional customer service by greeting, styling and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of our product and brand.
- Have excellent team building and communication skills.
- Be driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and store goals enhancing and developing the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and ME+EM standards within the store.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary, staff discount
- Long term career path and development opportunities
- Continuous product, sales, customer service and management training
If you’ve got what it takes and want to join us on our exciting journey, we would love to hear from you!