We are always interested to meet with new talent across a range of disciplines including Buying, Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Finance and Retail.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Launched in 2009, ME+EM was created to provide intelligent wardrobe solutions for women who wanted beautiful, versatile, on-trend clothes that would last beyond a single season. Our collections are wearable, flattering and comfortable, designed to take you from that first cup of coffee, through your busiest of days then into formal or laid back evenings. Flattering side stripe trousers, leg-lengthening jumpsuits, forever chic cashmere, go-with-everything tees and our signature layering shirts.
In other words, Intelligent Style that you will love now and wear forever.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ME+EM
We are currently seeking a confident, sophisticated and eloquent style advisor for our luxury women’s clothing boutique in central London.
With a collection that is always contemporary, effortless and multi-functional, ME+EM combines an obsessive focus on cut, colour and quality with a keen eye for detail. It is this attention to each individual garment, and how it suits the wearer, that we ask of our employees, along with passion and enthusiasm for the brand.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.
- Have previous experience in retail (ideally within women’s luxury clothing) and be able to provide exceptional customer service by greeting, styling and demonstrating an excellent knowledge of our product and brand.
- Demonstrate an understanding of brand VM standards
- Oversee and carry out day-to-day concession operations and standards
- Be driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and store goals enhancing and developing the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and ME+EM standards within the boutique.
- Is outgoing, kind, and well-mannered with customers.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary, staff discount
- Long term career path and development opportunities
- Continuous product, sales, customer service and management training
If you’ve got what it takes and want to join us on our exciting journey, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org