How can I contact you?
Please contact us via:
Phone - 08456 800975
email - enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us - 21 Connaught St, London, W2 2AY
Write to us - ME&EM, 21 Connaught St, London W2 2AY
How do I order?
We offer 4 ways to order:
1) online at www.meandem.com. Choose the item you wish to order, click on 'add to bag' then proceed to checkout. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us on 08456 800975 or at email@example.com.
2) via phone on 08456 800975. Our fully trained team can take your order over the phone as well as advise you on cut, style, availability and shipping options. We are also very happy to help out with any special requests.
3) You can write to us with the details of your order. Please send your order to Charlotte Cornish, ME&EM, 21 Connaught St, London. W2 2AY. Please don't forget to include your contact details so we can follow up with confirmation and arrange payment.
4) Visit us. We have a London store based at 21 Connaught St, London, W2 2AY (nearest tube Marble Arch). Open Mon - Sat 10.00am - 5.30pm (late night Thurs till 8.00pm). Other times open by arrangement. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What payment options do you offer?
We accept credit card and debit card payments. If you are shopping from outside the United Kingdom, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
We accept Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta, Maestro and Solo.
How do I know my order has gone through online?
We send you an email confirmation of your order with a unique order number. If you have not received this please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 08456 800975
Do any tax charges apply?
All prices quoted on this website are inclusive of UK taxes (VAT) at the current rate (20%). For orders placed outside of the European Community it is your responsibility to claim any tax back. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them.
What delivery options do you offer?
What happens if my order has not arrived?
If your parcel has still not arrived after 5 working days of receiving conformation of dispatch, please contact us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call and speak to a member of our ME&EM team on 08456 800 975.
We will deliver the goods to the address for delivery that you specified when you placed your order. Please be accurate when you give us your address details, as we will not be liable if the address that you have given and that we will deliver to is incorrect.
What is your exchange and returns policy?
We offer a free returns policy for items delivered to a UK (including Northern Ireland) address. For items delivered to non-UK addresses, we regret that returns are not free, and the customer is responsible for the return postage.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods and the returns/exchange form (delivered with the goods) completed and returned. We will give you a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you returning the items.
- All items must be returned in an unworn (resaleable) and unwashed condition with the correct invoice. Please note returns on non-faulty items of lingerie will only be accepted if the hygiene strip is in place.
- We strongly recommend you obtain a free 'Certificate of Posting' from the Post Office, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. For complete peace of mind you could consider sending the goods Recorded Delivery, but we regret we cannot refund this charge.
- If you cancel your order within the 14 days we will give you a full refund or exchange within 30 days of you returning the items. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding shipping charges. International customs duties, shipping costs and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the European Community (EU).
- In the UK, including Northern Ireland, replacement goods will be sent to you free of additional postage and packaging costs using our standard delivery tariff.
Exchanges and Returns should be sent to:
ME&EM C/O Intermail plc
How do I return a faulty, substandard product?
Please follow the same procedure for Returns using the free returns label. If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the goods or offer a replacement product to the same value.
I have a comment about the service I have received who should I contact?
We want you to be completely satisfied with all your dealings with us. If for any reason you are unhappy with the service you receive or you have any suggestions or comments, please email us or write to us at the following address:
ME&EM Ltd, 21 Connaught Street, London, W2 2AY, United Kingdom
Tel: 08456 800 975
How do I know it is safe to shop with you?
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure, ME&EM uses Secure Scoot Layer (SSL) Technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send us over the Internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the bottom of your browser and you can click on this to find out more information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
We process all payments using HSBC secure e-payments system. This system ensures that all sensitive information is stored on a heavily encrypted database and protected by multiple firewalls.
We will take all reasonable care to keep your order secure, but in the absence of our sole negligence we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any of your data, including credit card details that you have provided.
We comply fully with The Distance Selling Regulations 2000; Electronic Commerce Regulations (EC Directive) 2000; and The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (EC Directive) 2003. More information can be found at www.dti.gov.uk
Where do I find size and fit information?
You can find the size and fit information under the product information within the collection pages. Just click on the product fit tab.
If you require further information please don't hesitate to contact us directly.
You can submit a query using our peronsal shopper form.
You can call us on 08456 800975.
You can visit our London store at 21 Connaught St, London W2 2AY where we hold the majority of our collection for you to try and buy.
You can send an email to email@example.com
Where can I find information on the fabrics you use?
An overview of the fabrics we used can be found on the Fabrics page (using the navigation at the bottom of the page).
How do I order ME&EM Gift Vouchers?
Ordering ME&EM gift vouchers is easy. Just call us directly on 08456 800975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful if you could put Gift vouchers into the subject bar. For security reasons please don't put credit card information into the email, we will take your details over the phone or you may send us a cheque.
Please note we do not offer refunds on gift vouchers. Vouchers will expiry after 12 months of purchase.
How do I use my voucher code?
When prompted at check out, simply enter your code into the promotional box and click redeem before entering your payment details.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Only one promotional code can be used per transaction.
- If you have more than one promotional code, you may place separate orders.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Vouchers cannot be part used, if you do not use the entire voucher you will forfeit the balance of the voucher remaining.